The School Uniform is as follows, as agreed with all stakeholders and following 12 months notice.
- Wine school jumper with Crest
- Grey uniform trousers or grey knee length pleated skirt, available from Kaideen Knitwear only.
- White shirt
- Black shoes
- Navy School Jacket with Crest, new soft shell jacket with crest available for incoming 1st Years
- Grey socks or Black tights
- Blue polo shirt with Crest or new School blue crew neck T Shirt
- Plain navy tracksuit bottom ( no logos/stripes), O'Neill's only.
- School sweatshirt (no hoods)
- Runners with non-marking soles
In line with our Uniform and Behaviour policies, we require all students to have a neat and tidy appearance. This means:
- No piercings apart from one stud in each ear
- No Jewellery
- Discreet use of make up
- Hair should be one natural colour
The school uniform is available from Kaideen Knitwear, Industrial Estate, Baltinglass, Co. Wicklow. Tel 059 6481241. Their website is www.schooluniformsdirect.ie